|Commercial Pilot Certificate
Commercial Pilot Certificate (Single-Engine Add-On) Package Details:
- 15 Hours Single-Engine Aircraft Rental (Includes Checkride)
- 15 Hours Flight Instruction (Dual)
- 15 Hours Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Briefings
- Commercial Pilot Training Materials Access during training period
- View Limiting Device access during training period
- FAA Publications Access during training period
- Foreflight Access during training period
- Note: Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE) Fee will be owed by you, paid directly to the Flight Examiner during your Checkride
- iPad with GPS
- Commercial Pilot Certificate Multi-Engine
- Instrument Rating
- Daytona Beach International Airport, Florida: KDAB
- 1st 90 Day Program: February, March & April 2016
- 2nd 90 Day Program: October, November & December 2016
- Steven A. Bean Municipal Airfield, Rangeley, Maine: 8B0
- 90 Day Program: June, July, August 2016
- Training is offered Monday through Saturday at both locations
The Commercial Pilot Certificate Add-On package is a self-study program for the Aircraft Systems, Flows, Checklists, Limitations, Immediate Action Items, Commercial FAR/AIM, Advanced Physiology & Psychology, Commercial Pilot Single-Pilot Resource Management, Advanced Aerodynamics, Complex Aircraft Transition, Commercial Maneuvers, Environmental & Ice Control Systems, Aviation Weather-Thunderstorms-Turbulence, ATC Procedures-Communications-Clearances, Aircraft Instruments, Advanced Navigation, FAA Written and Oral exams.
*Custom designed ground school training classes are available with our Core Instructors for individuals that prefer a structured tutorial environment for ALL or PART of the areas listed under the self-study program section (additional cost based on individual needs are billed at our hourly rate).
**Package Rate based upon applicants's ability to perform/complete Commercial Pilot Course Lesson Plans satisfactorily within the allotted time. While 90% of Daytona Jets' applicants complete the course on time and on budget, occasionally an applicant needs additional instruction or chooses to add flight hours for their personal comfort level/goals (additional cost based on individual needs are billed at our hourly rate).
|Go Back To Flight Training Course Menu||Contact Us|